Sometimes patients need more results than non-invasive treatments can deliver - but do not want surgery. ThermiTight delivers the "in-between" solution for frown lines, laxity and other cosmetic concerns.
ThermiTight is a new micro invasive technology that uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to target tissue below the skin instead of above the skin. A tiny probe in inserted through a needle hole. The probe has an electrode at the tip that emits tiny burst of radiofrequency energy, heating the tissue to a desired temperature.
ThermiTight is being used for:
- Reducing the function of nerves responsible for muscle contractions on the forehead. (BOTOX alternative)
- Sub-dermal heating to lift, tighten and rejuvenate the lower face and neck. (Skin Tightening)
- Sub-dermal heating to lift, provide skin tightening and rejuvenate the abdomen, arms and other body areas, and for cellulite reduction.
- Treating excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis.
- Non-invasive method for reducing vaginal laxity.
- No surgery required
- Minimal discomfort
- Little to no downtime
- Colorblind - safe for all skin types
The length of treatment varies on the size of the treatment area but typically is less than 1 hour. Patients typically return to normal activities after their treatment although mild swelling is normal following the session.