The International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) is being held this weekend in Paris. Beginning today, January 8, and running through the 11th, the conference is one of the most well known and informative international conferences discussing aesthetic surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Worophong Manuskiatti, an expert in aesthetic medicine, will present results of his study on treating stretch marks with a TriPollar radiofrequency device at the IMCAS.
Some of the other topics being discussed this year are:
- Hyaluronic acid for body contouring: how to overcome regulatory and market resistance.
- Cosmetic laser market, which challenges and changes in 2009/2010 and beyond?
- Breast augmentation using injectables
- Fundamentals in facial aging
- New trends in cellulite and bodyshaping
- Dr. David Goldberg
- Dr. Bruce Katz
- Dr. Neil Sadick
- Dr. Jason Pozner
- Palomar - makers of SlimLipo and Palomar Fractional Resurfacing devices
- Qmed - Swedish company responsible for the Restylane family of facial fillers
- Allergan - Pharmaceutical company manufacturing Botox, Latisse, and Juvederm.
- Syneron - Technological manufacturer of Velashape and eMatrix machines
- Sciton - Manufacturer of the ProLipo and ProFractional devices
- Cynosure - Makers of the SmartLipo and Affirm lasers.