May 20-May 23, 2010
If you're attending The Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas this weekend, you are eligible for Special Savings and Free Offers! Only available to friends and family of American Health and Beauty - drop our name at these booths to get special treatment. Just click here to get more info!
This weekend in Las Vegas, more than 2,000 aesthetic physicians and industry insiders will meet for the fourth annual meeting of THE Aesthetic Show. Beginning Thursday, May 20 and running through May 23, the show promises to showcase new procedures and technologies in aesthetics and offers a peek at all the latest and greatest that manufacturers like Candela and Syneron have to offer.
Attendees will learn about what's hot in facial skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, body shaping and the new class of long-lasting facial injectables. Michael Moretti, Program Chairman of THE Aesthetic Show and President of Medical Insight, Inc says, "Our goal is to constantly generate new content that reflects the dynamic changes in the medical aesthetic field.... Our event concept reflects the evolving reality of the current aesthetic market, where physicians and trained medical professionals from a variety of medical specialties work together to deliver cutting-edge aesthetic procedures to patients."
Notable speakers and topics at THE Aesthetic Show include:
- Dr. Sanjay Grover: Mommy Make-Over: An Untapped Market
- Dr. Hema Sundaram: Scientific Strategies for Advanced Facial Rejuvenation
- Dr. Deborah Sarnoff: Fractional Ablative CO2 Laser for Perioral Rejuvenation
- Dr. Neil Sadick: A Novel Variable Depth, Multi-Frequency Radiofrequency Technology for Treatment of Cellulite and Skin Tightening
- Dr. Roger Bassin: Fat: The Natural Filler - Abundant, Economical, Longer Lasting
- Dr. Steven Dayan: Biofilms and Dermal Fillers: What You Need to Know
- Dr. Tess Mauricio: Enhance Your Body Contouring Results
American Health & Beauty Editor Keith Veseleny will be at the show talking with physicians and industry experts gathering information on the greatest new trends in aesthetics. "We are now at the forefront of industry information, and intend to stay there," says Veseleny. "I look forward to sharing all the best cosmetic news with our readers so they can work with their physician and make informed decisions about their aesthetic care."