2. SculpSureSculpSure is the world’s first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-invasive lipolysis of the flanks and abdomen. It’s a state-of-the-art, controlled light-based technology, ideal for patients looking to get rid of stubborn fat.
3. VanquishThis selective RF technology touts being a contact free, painless approach to body contouring with the largest treatment area currently on the market.
4. ExilisThe Exilis uses monopolar radio frequency (RF) energy to reach into multiple levels of skin to treat different symptoms. A dual pulse delivers controlled energy to promote collagen remodeling and skin tightening.
5. UltrashapeUltraShape uses ultrasound waves to break down unwanted fat cells without affecting any of the surrounding tissues or organs.
6. BodyTiteBodyTite is a new fat reduction procedure that uses radio frequency (RF) to break up the fat before it is removed. RF delivers a high-frequency electrical current to the fat cells which essentially dissolves them while causing little to no trauma to the surrounding tissues.
There are many different options for non-surgical face and body contouring on the market. Inquire with your doctor to see what options would be best for you.
Over the past few years their has been several new innovations in the aesthetics industry, one of the trendiest is "non invasive body contouring"... the process of heating or freezing fat to make it die or at least move.
There are many options in this category, we strongly suggest talking to multiple providers who offer different solutions to determine the best solution for you.
*NOTE: This is a category and not a specific device or procedure... the providers listed offer one or more "non surgical body contouring" procedures.