This season - it's all about the legs ladies. As the temperature rises, so does the hemline of the shorts. Now calm down - I know you might be freaking a little as images of cellulite and spider veins dance in your heads - but have no fear, your aesthetic physician can help.
- VelaShape : Mild suction, tissue mobilization, infrared light, and bipolar radio frequency all combine to even out the bumps and give your thighs a smooth contour. 3-5 sessions, 30 minutes for thighs
- Reaction by Viora : Adjustable radio frequency allows physicians to offer multiple treatments with this one unit so you can get skin tightening and cellulite reduction. 6 sessions, 35 minutes
- EVLT: Laser is snaked through the vein, delivering heat and causing the vein wall to collapse, and blood flow is diverted. 1 treatment, 45-90 minutes
- Asclera: A medicine injected into the veins damages the cell lining of the blood vessels, causing them to close and thereby reduce their appearance. 1 treatment, 30-35 minutes depending on number of veins to treat
- Lumenis LightSheer Duet: Laser hair removal is quick and nearly painless with this device that uses vacuum suction and a large treatment tip for quick, less painful therapy. 4-6 Treatments, 15 mins for legs
- Soprano XL: IN-Motion technology and a cooling tip make hair removal much more comfortable and fast. 4-6 Treatments