This development will provide women undergoing breast reconstruction, breast augmentation or breast revision surgery another breast shaping option for a customized result. The NATRELLE INSPIRA line of breast implants is designed for women who are interested in increased breast fullness. NATRELLE INSPIRA breast implants are fuller than Allergan's round, gel-filled breast implants currently available in the U.S.
Philippe Schaison, President of Allergan Medical stated, "NATRELLE INSPIRA is just the latest example of our commitment to breast aesthetics and plastic surgery which will continue into the future."
"NATRELLE INSPIRA round gel-filled breast implants have been available in Canada since 2011 and are of particular interest to women seeking to gain breast fullness following pregnancy or undergoing revision or reconstruction surgery," said Dr. Paul Whidden of MacLeod Trail Plastic Surgery. "Although there are many breast implant options available today, my patients continue to request the combination of fullness and softness NATRELLE INSPIRA breast implants can provide them."
Who is a candidate?
Who is not a candidate?
- Breast augmentation for women at least 22 years old for silicone-filled implants. Breast augmentation includes primary breast augmentation to increase breast size, as well as revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast augmentation surgery.
- Breast reconstruction includes primary reconstruction to replace breast tissue that has been removed due to cancer or trauma or that has failed to develop properly due to a severe breast abnormality. Breast reconstruction also includes revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast reconstruction surgery.
Talk to your doctor or find out more at www.allergan.com/labeling/usa.htm
- Women with active infection anywhere in their body.
- Women with existing cancer or pre-cancer of their breast who have not received adequate treatment for those conditions.
- Women who are currently pregnant or nursing