Also known medically as reduction mammaplasty, a breast reduction can be a great relief to women with heavy or excessively large breasts. A wide variety of medical problems can be alleviated by breast reduction surgery as well. Some conditions that may be associated with overly large breasts are back and neck pain, skin irritation, skeletal distress, breathing problems, fatigue, inability to exercise comfortably, or sleep difficulty. Bra straps can leave permanent indentations in the shoulders, sides and back. Bearing the weight of large breast can also dramatically affect self esteem and body image. Breast reduction mammaplasty is the surgery which removes excess fat, tissue, and skin from the breasts. The result is dramatically better, leaving the breasts smaller, lighter, and firmer. The nipple and areola can also be reduced in size to become proportionate to the rest of the breast. A qualified plastic surgeon can easily answer your questions about whether a breast lift is right for you or if there might be a better solution for your particular concern.Request a Consultation
Nuveau Medical Aesthetics
• Specializing in Botox, dermal fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse), moderate to severe acne treatments (without using Accutane), & laser skin resurfacing
• Procedures performed by medical director, Christine S. Cheng, MD
• Elegant, private medical spa facility conveniently located between River Oaks, Montrose, Midtown, Downtown & The Heights
• Individualized care including a complimentary one-on-one physician consultation & skin analysis with digital photography using both visible & UV lighting
• Full compliment of non-invasive medical treatments & medi-spa services incorporating the latest & most advanced technology designed to achieve the results you expect
• “Liquid Face Lift” provides immediate and lasting results that could delay or replace expensive surgical alternatives
• Texas’ exclusive provider of SkinPrint® physician-grade prescriptive skincare products – custom formulated specifically to meet the needs of your skin
Dr. Christine S. Cheng is a board certified physician who is devoting her full-time practice to aesthetics and wellness medicine. Always artistically and musically inclined, Dr. Cheng graduated with honors in Piano Performance at the University of Texas in Austin while completing her pre-medical studies. She then attended the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, where she received her M.D. degree. Dr. Cheng obtained her post-graduate medical training in Houston, Texas with the Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program. Dr. Cheng is a graduate of the Ageless Aesthetic Institute. She trained under Dr. Sharon McQuillan, whose expertise in Botox, injectable fillers, and cosmetic laser procedures are world-renowned.
Dr. Cheng has worked with patients of all ages and from all walks of life. She has served as a clinical professor, with appointments from both the University of Texas Medical Branch and the University of Texas at Houston Medical School. She is also an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the Texas Medical Association, and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Since her decision to leave music and the arts to devote her career to medicine, Dr. Cheng has continually sought to integrate her artistic talents and the appreciation of beauty into her practice. She firmly believes in the strong connection between the art of beauty and the science of wellness, and constantly strives to inspire and help her patients to live up to their fullest potential.