Eyelid Surgery, also known as Blepharoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery that removes fat and excess skin from around the upper and lower eyelids. Consistently one the top surgeries performed, Eyelid Surgery can address droopiness of upper eyelids and puffiness or "bags" on lower eyelids to reveal a fresher, more rejuvenated face.
Eyelid Surgery for Asian Eyes - Asian Eyelid Surgery adds a crease or fold to the eyelid, creating the supratarsal fold, which is missing in nearly half of all Asian people. This surgery adds a double-fold or crease to a single-fold lid for a more rejuvenated look. Asian Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery is a commonly requested cosmetic surgery in the Asian community.Request a Consultation
Nuveau Medical Aesthetics
• Specializing in Botox, dermal fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse), moderate to severe acne treatments (without using Accutane), & laser skin resurfacing
• Procedures performed by medical director, Christine S. Cheng, MD
• Elegant, private medical spa facility conveniently located between River Oaks, Montrose, Midtown, Downtown & The Heights
• Individualized care including a complimentary one-on-one physician consultation & skin analysis with digital photography using both visible & UV lighting
• Full compliment of non-invasive medical treatments & medi-spa services incorporating the latest & most advanced technology designed to achieve the results you expect
• “Liquid Face Lift” provides immediate and lasting results that could delay or replace expensive surgical alternatives
• Texas’ exclusive provider of SkinPrint® physician-grade prescriptive skincare products – custom formulated specifically to meet the needs of your skin
Dr. Christine S. Cheng is a board certified physician who is devoting her full-time practice to aesthetics and wellness medicine. Always artistically and musically inclined, Dr. Cheng graduated with honors in Piano Performance at the University of Texas in Austin while completing her pre-medical studies. She then attended the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, where she received her M.D. degree. Dr. Cheng obtained her post-graduate medical training in Houston, Texas with the Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program. Dr. Cheng is a graduate of the Ageless Aesthetic Institute. She trained under Dr. Sharon McQuillan, whose expertise in Botox, injectable fillers, and cosmetic laser procedures are world-renowned.
Dr. Cheng has worked with patients of all ages and from all walks of life. She has served as a clinical professor, with appointments from both the University of Texas Medical Branch and the University of Texas at Houston Medical School. She is also an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the Texas Medical Association, and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Since her decision to leave music and the arts to devote her career to medicine, Dr. Cheng has continually sought to integrate her artistic talents and the appreciation of beauty into her practice. She firmly believes in the strong connection between the art of beauty and the science of wellness, and constantly strives to inspire and help her patients to live up to their fullest potential.