Voluptuous curves have been in vogue for quite some time now - one only has to take a look at female movie stars that grace the covers of popular magazines to see that curvy is in. This doesn't just apply to above the waist either, patients are searching for the complete package, including a curvaceous backside.
According to Manhattan board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Stanley Taub, "There has been an increase in demand for the Brazilian Butt Lift in New York City because
women and men have grown an appreciation for a more voluptuous bottom. Movie stars like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez have raised this awareness even more."
An off-shoot of a traditional buttock augmentation, Dr. Taub explains the differences that make the Brazilian Butt Lift so desirable:
- Unlike a traditional buttock augmentation, a Brazilian Butt Lift uses the patient's own fat to increase volume in the buttocks
- The Brazilian Butt Lift may be combined with buttock implants to increase the size and shape of the buttocks
- An ideal candidate is anyone who wants a fuller more beautiful bottom who doesn't have underlying medical conditions that would contraindicate the procedure
- People in poor health or have certain diseases, such as bleeding disorders or diabetes, should not undergo elective surgeries
- Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Manhattan ranges between $2,000-$5,000 depending on the technique and desired amount of change
In addition to being a board certified plastic surgeon in Manhattan, Dr. Stanley Taub is also an award-winning sculptor, inventor, & concert pianist. His appreciation for symmetry and artistry is uncommon and he brings these important artistic talents to bear in his surgery as well.