Kicking off today, over 2,000 aesthetic physicians and industry insiders will meet at the 5th annual meeting of THE Aesthetic Show. Lasting from June 2 to June 5 at The Aria Resort at City Center in Las Vegas, NV, attendees can look forward to live demonstrations, the latest technologies showcased in the Exhibit Hall and new to the TAS this year, a black tie ceremony that will award the best aesthetic medicine outcomes, to be hosted by The Doctors cast member, Dr. Drew Ordon.
Keynote speakers and topics at THE Aesthetic Show 2011 include:
- Dr. Alexander Rivkin: Dermal Filler Selection ?' The What, Where and How of Injectable Fillers
- Dr. Dore Gilbert: Energy-Based Anti-Aging Skin Treatments: Fast, Comfortable and Reliable Laser Hair Removal
- Dr. Tess Mauricio: The Value of Custom Skincare Products
- Dr. Mark Berman: Three-Dimensional Face-Lift Using Facial Fat Graft
- Dr. Bill Johnson: Thermage as a Cornerstone of Building a Business Offering Comprehensive Body Shaping Techniques
- Jay Shorr: Practice Management and Marketing
One of the most exciting and newest addition to TAS is THE Aesthetic Awards, a black-tie event developed to acknowledge and honor the best clinical outcomes in aesthetic medicine. Hosted by Dr. Drew Ordon and to be held on Saturday, June 4th at The Aria Resort's Main Reception room, the Best Patient Enhancement contest nominees will be judged by a panel of expert judges: renowned plastic surgeons, dermatologists and members of the media that cover aesthetics, including American Health and Beauty's Editor in Chief, Keith Veseleny.
"The Aesthetic Show is one of the best events for discovering the latest trends and technologies in the aesthetic industry," says Veseleny, "American Health and Beauty looks forward to being in the forefront of this pivotal conference, delivering timely updates on cosmetic information to our readers to ensure they make the best informed decisions with their aesthetic care."