|Laser tattoo removal is a popular procedure that is especially handy for those who got a little wild in their youth. The effectiveness varies depending on age, location and color of the tour. Tattoo removal can be a rewarding experience for those looking to forget a moment they once wanted to remember forever.|
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) will be answering questions about the proposed Botax. The ASPS is against the tax for several reasons, including feelings that it's discriminatory against middle class women, who are the largest buyers of cosmetic procedures.
Lynne Curtin dropped a spot to number two in our article popularity. The "Real Housewife" had a face lift done recently and her daughter consulted about having rhinoplasty as well.
TODAY'S TOP 5 ARTICLES
- Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
- Real Housewives of Orange County Lynne Curtin's Dramatic Plastic Surgery Results
- The Look of Silicone with the Safety of Saline: The Ideal Implant
- Now You Can Have Dimples Like Kelly Ripa
- Plastic Surgery Experts Available to Discuss 'Botax'