|The Ideal Implant is a new option in breast augmentation that is currently undergoing FDA testing. The model is a hybrid of the traditional silicone and saline implants which combines the safety of saline with the look and feel of silicone.|
Having those dimples you always wanted can be done in a quick and simple lunchtime procedure. Dimples bring a youthful, happy appearance to the face, and as we saw on "The Doctors" today, you can get them in a quick procedure that cuts away a small piece of the cheek muscle so the skin turns in when you smile, creating a dimple.
Lynne Curtin is hanging on with our most popular article. The "Real Housewife" had a face lift done recently and her daughter consulted about having rhinoplasty as well.
TODAY'S TOP 5 ARTICLES
- Real Housewives of Orange County Lynne Curtin's Dramatic Plastic Surgery Results
- Now You Can Have Dimples Like Kelly Ripa
- The Look of Silicone with the Safety of Saline: The Ideal Implant
- Moving the Fat Around with Natural Breast Augmentation
- Beauty Buzz: Aesthetic Trends for November 23, 2009